Sex not only feels good. It can also be good for you. Here what a healthy sex life can do for you.
Here’s what a healthy sex life can do for you.
- Helps Keep Your Immune System Humming…“Sexually active people take fewer sick days,” says Yvonne K. Fulbright, PhD a sexual health expert. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Researchers at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of the a certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
- Eat right.
- Stay active.
- Get enough sleep.
- Keep up with your vaccinations.
- Use a condom if you don’t know both of your STD statuses.
- Decreases Stress.
- Boosts Your Libido. …
- Improves Women’s Bladder Control…
- Lowers Your Blood Pressure….
- Counts as Exercise….
- Lowers Heart Attack Risk. ..
- Lessens Pain. ..
- May Make Prostate Cancer Less Likely.
- Improves Sleep